Me

My name is Chris Echols. I am a 37 year-old CPA/Accountant from Bryant, Arkansas. I handicap horses ( thoroughbreds ) for fun and go strictly based off of speed figures and a complicated spreadsheet I use to input the numbers. I mostly handicap Oaklawn Park ( Hot Springs ) , some Kentucky tracks ( Churchill Downs , Keeneland etc.) & Saratoga is a favorite of mine. My favorite races are the Arkansas Derby , Kentucky Derby , Preakness Stakes &; Belmont Stakes . I go to all races with my 10-year-old daughter, Harper. We were at Belmont Park when American Pharoah won the Belmont Stakes in 2015 and became the 12th Triple Crown winner in history! She is daddy's little shadow and always with me!

Breeder’s Cup Contest

I just wanted to let everyone know that HoTTalkersTwo , a forum that I am part of, is offering a $100 contest to the Winner of royal win, place, and show betting over the two days.  Here are the rules:

All Hottalkers are welcome


Try your luck and join in


We will be having a contest for Breeders cup.Nov 6th and Nov 7th


It is a 2 day contest. Scoring will be w,p,s total money.


There will be a $100 cash prize paid thru Western Union.


All selections and changes must be in by 1st race


Any Questions feel free to ask


Hoping for a lot of participants


One of our members is offering this.


The link to the forum is below: 


HoTTalkersTwo


All you have to do is register and the contest is free.


Thank you,


Chris