Me

My name is Chris Echols. I am a 37 year-old CPA/Accountant from Bryant, Arkansas. I handicap horses ( thoroughbreds ) for fun and go strictly based off of speed figures and a complicated spreadsheet I use to input the numbers. I mostly handicap Oaklawn Park ( Hot Springs ) , some Kentucky tracks ( Churchill Downs , Keeneland etc.) & Saratoga is a favorite of mine. My favorite races are the Arkansas Derby , Kentucky Derby , Preakness Stakes &; Belmont Stakes . I go to all races with my 10-year-old daughter, Harper. We were at Belmont Park when American Pharoah won the Belmont Stakes in 2015 and became the 12th Triple Crown winner in history! She is daddy's little shadow and always with me!

Pimlico Saturday 5/20 May 20 2023 Preakness Stakes Past Performances & Premium Horse Racing Picks Handicapping Handicapper Selections

 

1.       3/9/1/10

2.       5/7/3/8

3.       5/10/1/4

4.       4/3/6/5

5.       4/6/2/5

6.       1/5/2/7

7.       1/2/6/7

8.       4/1/7/2

9.       3/2/9/7

10.   1/3/13/10

11.   7/8/10/3

12.   1/9/3/5

13.   3/5/8/1

14.   9/3/5/7


Please check out my daughter's Youtube channel, she would greatly appreciate it!

Harper's Youtube Channel

If you could just subscribe to her channel that would be great.  You don’t have to watch.


Please check out my daughter's TikTok channels , she would greatly appreciate it!

Harper's TikTok

Harper and Dada's TikTok

If you could just subscribe to her channel that would be great.  You don’t have to watch.

 

Be sure to check out the forum that I am a member of, there are a lot of great people and Handicappers:

HoTTalkersTwo

 

Here is another forum that I am a member of which is great for Northern Tracks:

Pace Advantage